A good label printer features a seemingly intuitive interface that makes it easy for anyone to operate. The printer delivers optimum and consistent quality, with minimal maintenance.
The printer is driven by the software that sends the instructions. If you don’t start with software that handles your tasks without the need of an advanced degree, you’re crippling your efficiency. You can choose from an endless array of off-the-shelf programs, but if you need a more specialized approach, our Software Development pros can customize a program to add functionality, or write a new one.
DEVELOPMENT, BY DESIGN
Do you need custom software? Consider these questions.
- Does your program lack certain functionality that you’d like?
- Are certain tasks more complicated than they should be?
- Does it seem like you’re bending your business to fit the software’s applications instead of the other way around?
- Do you rely on design templates because creating a new label format is too complicated?
- Does your system work seamlessly with your enterprise program?
Your label software solution should function for your convenience. If you’re compromising functionality, stop! Talk to Ideal Print Solutions about our affordable custom software development services.
LABELS À LA CARTE.
The central kitchen for the restaurants of a Las Vegas casino needed to produce labels for the food items they were preparing in advance. Once the food was cooked in this kitchen, it was stored in bags and quick-frozen. The same bags would be thawed letter and re-heated before being sent to the quick-serve restaurant.
The chefs could not use a floating computer in the central kitchen, so Ideal Print Solutions was brought in to deliver a label solution. We wrote a custom software program that converted the label printer into a smart device. The chefs could then recall and print any product label stored on the printer, just by tapping the LCD display.